Monday, January 7, 2019

Game Journalism Play 1

1. What specifically did you do?

2. What did you learn about about how to play the game?
i learned you cannot build a raft, and the raft you want will sink. you can walk and swim and use the hook. i tried using the hook to hold my boat but apperently i have infinite rope when it comes to my raft floating away. the rope just seems to stretch infintely as is the boat floats into nothingness.
3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

ill try to see why the other raft sinks and  figure out how to expand my raft which seems impossible at this point.
4. Add a picture of your raft that includes a caption

 the simple raft
Pimp my raft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

Comment about your work ethic in this course. i worked very hard. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I enjoyed Raft,minecraft and...