Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Exit Interview - January 2019

Comment about your work ethic in this course.

i worked very hard.

Which assignments did you enjoy and why?


I enjoyed Raft,minecraft and sketch up.
Which assignments did you struggle with and why?


i struggled with raft and minecraft and sketch up a little bit

i struggled mostly because of time, that and i need a new computer because sketch up always crashes and freezes on my device, but i made good use of my class time. i just wasn't really great at raft, and when i tried to pirate it it wouldn't launch on my computer because of a certain bug called Mono error



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

Comment about your work ethic in this course. i worked very hard. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I enjoyed Raft,minecraft and...