Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday Post Sept 7


What do you know?

i know how to use photoshop and dos. i have done some coding(making mr bojangles on my dad's TI-199), i also had a very fun time with windows vista and 95. i know how to use a pc very well. i know how to use pivot animator and i often use gimpshop pro.(as i do not have photoshop at home). i know how to create mockup signs for companies to produce as actual wooden signs(small wooden signs with pop out letters) ( there was a cool wooden sign that said Beach on it and my dad wanted it to say Victoria so i made a mockup on gimpshop). i also know how to play minesweeper and alpiner.








I came, I saw, I CONQUERED.




what do you want to learn?

i want to learn how to do some old coding and making animations. i would also like game journalisim and games like incredibots or algadoo.



How will computers fit into your future?

i want to do computer animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview - January 2019

Comment about your work ethic in this course. i worked very hard. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I enjoyed Raft,minecraft and...